Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sir O the explorer

Sir Christian R. Orozco commonly known as "Sir O" is our instructor in CE 132 class.

Daig niya pa si Dora the explorer sa pagtravel kung saan saan! Hahaha. Though kahit maraming times na out of the country siya, he never fails to remind us of our deliverables, deadlines, etc. Siya yung teacher na "hands-on" sa students niya. Laging nagreremind, nangangamusta sa progress sa project at madaling lapitan for consultation. And this is what I really like about him, he is very considerate. Naiintindihan niya yung mga students niya. I don't know why, siguro dahil ilang years lang gap namin sa kanya or ganon lang talaga siyang tao but whatever the reason is, stay the same sir O!

Because of his personality it makes it hard for me not to study or to ignore this subject. Parang ang sama kong tao if I disappoint him. Hahaha. Seriously, dahil ang bait ni sir nakakaguilty na hindi magaral or magpass ng requirements. So whatever you're doing sir, keep it up. It's an effective way of teaching. :))

He has been my teacher in 2 subjects before (this is the third subject) and I can say that his way of teaching is good and consistent. It makes students comfortable (though masama if too much comfort) thus mas nakakapagaral sila, mas natututo, mas ginaganahan and mas nakakapagshare ng thoughts nila, which I think are good in general. And since I'm on my 4th year and I've been through many subjects and teachers, I can say he's one of the best teachers I had and I wouldn't mind (I would actually love) enrolling in one of his subjects again, but not those I've taken already.
I'm really thankful that he's been my teacher. I believe the institute is lucky to have him in the faculty.

Thank you for everything Sir O! Ingat sa next trips mo! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment